PERMIT INFORMATION FOR FOREIGN CUSTOMERS:
All order for each shipment please add 25.0 € for Phytosanitary certificate and CITES export permit
TERMS OF TRADING
MINIMUM ORDER OF PLANTS VALUE 100.0 €
PAYMENT IN ADVANCE
I accept only
1) MoneyGram (International Money Transfer) click
or UNION WESTERN (International Money Transfer) click
2) International postal money orders ( Please add 10.0 € for bank charges)
3) Cash in Euro(€) or US. Dollar($) currency .Send the money (bank note) in an envelope to my address. Please send as registered mail or Express mail.
4) Transfers to me post bank account ( Please add 10.0 € for bank charges): payable to
Mr. Veerasak Seetaengsuk
ACCOUNT NO : 202-051822-7
BANGKOK BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
SWIFT CODE : BKKBTHBK
5) or send the bank draft to my address( Please add 10.0 € for bank charges)
6) I am sorry at the moment we are unable to process credit card orders.
POSTAGE,PACKING AND SHIPPING CHARGES
I will charge you 30 % of value of plants for cost of packing and shipping
All orders are shipped EMS.(Express Mail Service)
All plants are healthy and vigorous, they are sent bare root and clean of most soil without pot, they are checked carefully for pests and must have a CITES permit needed for all species of Cactus and some species of Succulent. Most countries also require a Phytosanitary certificate. Plants will be sent by EMS.(Express Mail Service),. Some plants are in short supply .
Plants are despatched at the customers risk
129 Moo 1 Suksawad Rd.
FAX : +662-8189206 (International)